What we do
“SEMINAR USING HIGH IMPACT TECHNIQUES: FIREWALKING”
“If you identify and overcome thoughts which generate insecurity and fear
what will you be capable of achieving?”
TEAM OR GROUP COACHING
WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?
Team, group or collective Coaching can be defined as direct interaction with a team intended to help members make full, coordinated use of collective resources in building relationships, communicating and accomplishing the work. Team coaching is provided for the purpose of developing the ability of the team to work together to achieve concrete results.
“What we know about individuals, no matter how rich the details, will never give us the ability to predict how they will behave as a system. Once individuals link together they become something different. Relationships change us, reveal us, evoke more from us. Only when we join with others do our gifts become visible, even to ourselves.”
– Margaret Wheatley and Myron Kellner-Rogers-
In order to achieve the mission and align with organizational intentions, it is important for leaders to be able to work within functional teams. A team coaching helps move the team forward from the current situation to the desired one to produce more effective results. The specific results come directly from team opinions and therefore the work undertaken has the power of producing direct responsibility in all of the team members.
A team works better together with a common mission, objectives and feeling that they are the makers of their decisions and responsible for their future.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It is about raising team awareness of the high potential that it possesses with the objective of overcoming existing difficulties to reach the common objective decided by the team.
One of the biggest difference between Team Coaching and the facilitation or training is that the agenda comes from the group. The group itself will drive the process and strongly determine and influence the direction, pace and themes to be discussed.
A Team Coaching programme is established by the company/institution and the Coach taking into account the client’s needs. Nevertheless, please find bellow the main activities that a Team Coaching may include:
|A.TEAM WORKING DAY (‘AWAY DAY’):||
|B. TEAM COACHING PROCESS:||
IN HOW LONG?
The length of a Team Coaching programme is decided by the company/institution and the Coach. It can last from 2 months to one year and will cover all or some of the activities described in the point “How does it work?”.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
The Team Coaching has clear benefits which can be summarised as follows:
- Gaining confidence in the team Management and create a good working environment.
- Increasing team self-awareness concerning their own barriers, resources and the different options in order to work better. As self-awareness leads to responsibility, participants will therefore be more effective in their daily work.
- Enhancing team competencies.
- Benefiting the Institution since it is the Team that improves their performance, increases their potential, solves their problems, restores a system of communication, and learns a new system of joint responsibility for work for the future.
- Motivating each person as their working problems and solutions proposed will be taken into consideration.
- Improving professional capacity and private life of team members, at the same time as reaching Institutional objectives.
If you want more information on this or you have a particular question, click here.